ORDERS: Email to MakesMoreScents@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you! ~ Stacey

Monday, September 29, 2008

Specialty Plaques



This vintage plaque pictured above was designed for a friend to hang in her shoppe as a reminder to her customers..."It's All About You." She wanted something that represented a new beginning in her life and so I chose the butterflies as a symbol of "new life."

This was designed for a lady that is a huge fan of Coco Chanel. This shabby chic plaque is so girly and fun. Let me make one for you...quote of your choice!

I will be pleased to custom design one just for you...or as a gift for someone special in your life.

These particular plaques are 6" x 14" and were priced at $20. I can attach a ribbon for hanging or a metal bracket on the back to be hung on a nail.

0 comments: